What help do we provide ?Why choose our services ?
with other agents – you are on your own with all info for you to figure out.
Few of you might be have taken help of other agents during your previous stamping,
Do choose us this time and see the difference between your previous and upcoming stamping.
4) please check our recent updates, faqs pages from our Menu – Venkat & Ernesto
Join our whatsapp groups, please Click below link and message us or Click icons and message us
or send Text to +1-901-308-4647 (USA)
Note : No phone calls to this number(Google voice)
Want to know about us ?
Join below Facebook group
I am struck with visa fee payment, can you help ?
- We can help with Visa fee payment at Mexico banks in-person same day
- Note : Bank timings – Mon-Fri (10AM to 4 PM CST); Banks are closed on weekends.
- Click below link to contact us or join our whatsapp group for visa fee payment help only
- Message us here by Clicking this Text
Check “Menu” of this site for more info, also clicking below links will take you there
- Visa documents checklist ?
- How to Book Visa Slots ?
- Visa Interview questions ?
- Visa Fee Payment by Cash ?
- Recent Updates & Visa interview questions ?
- Contact us ?
- FAQs ?
- How to get Mexican Visa ?
Who got successful stamping in Matamoros, Mexico ?
- Visa Renewal of F1, H1B, H4, E3, L1A, L2, L1B, J, O, C/D, H1B to H4, H4 to H1B etc
- Who just needs i-94 renewal at Matamoros POE.
Can i go to Mexico for stamping, is it safe ? Check whether you can answer below questions ?
- In USA now ?
- Have doubts whether to go to stamping or not(Due to possibility of 221G etc.,) ?
- Do you hold valid I-797 ?
- Have all valid documents except expired visa or about to expire ?
Yes, It’s safe to go to Mexico, Check our reviews, you can find the genuine reviews from our guests.
H1B to H4 (or ) H4 to H1B (considered as same Visa (H) category.
- F1 to F2 or F2 to F1 are considered as same visa (F)category.
- Planning to move from H1B to H4 after H1B visa denial.
- Mexico does not allow for 1st time or Change of Status stamping
- You can attend for below visa categories in Mexicos
- H1B to H4 (or ) H4 to H1B (considered as same Visa (H) category.
- F1 to F2 or F2 to F1 are considered as same visa (F)category..
How to connect with us & others who went to Mexico in different locations ?
- “Visa Stamping in Mexico”
How many days process is the Visa Stamping in Matamoros, Mexico ?
- 1st day for ASC Interview, also called as Fingerprints appointment.
- 2nd day for Visa interview, also called as Consular interview.
- Same day in-person pick up of stamped passport at US consulate.
Click “MENU” & check “FAQs” section on top of this screen; 90% you will get your answers in this page & in FAQS page.
Remaining 10 % or so, we can answer as best as we can in our whatsapp group & also by remaining members.
Also check “RECENT UPDATES at Matamoros location” & REVIEWS” from below links,
What are the experiences of the candidates who been to Matamoros, Mexico ?
One of our candidate : H1B Visa Stamping Experience
- I got 1st H1B stamping in Canada(F1 to H1B) in 2014,
- In 2017, I got my H1B extended, I was looking for my next stamping.
- Just like anyone else,
Remaining Candidates Experiences & Reviews can be found by clicking this
What’s the purpose of this website & What’s the rate of approvals in Matamoros, Mexico ?
This website was created to make aware of the stamping process to H1B/H4/ L1/L2, F1, E3, J1 community. We have helped many clients by providing complete guidance, providing accommodation and transportation services in matamoros Mexico location.
Incase if you are planning, Check “contact us” from top MENU.
On your arrival day, stop at the Mexico Immigration Office at the International bridge, the officer will check your passport and stamp your date of arrival, you will pay $30.00, and fill out a form with your basic information. At the end of your trip before crossing into the U.S, you need to stop at this Immigration office, and return this form. The officer will stamp your passport to indicate that you have left Mexico.
Follow the instructions to book US Visa interview:
I am ready to go to Mexico for stamping, what are the steps ?
- Click this page which shows detailed steps => US Visa Booking Process
- Fill DS-160, Submit DS-160
- Register in : https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/niv
- Pay the visa fee
- Finish booking FingerPrints(ASC) slot & Visa Interview Slot.
- Plan your travel to Brownsville, Texas(Border city for Texas & Mexico )
About Our Accommodation place:
- Near by Mexican mall for shopping.
- Near Cinnepolis Movie theater,
- Near peter Piper Pizza and Papa John’s Pizza.
- 15 mins from Border.
- 15 mins drive from ASC Fingerprints Office & Visa Consulate,
- Individual house/ Preferred Hotel, Safe location.
Things to do Before your Travel:
Note: (You can enable International day pass from phone service provider(AT&T/Verizon etc.,) for 2 days, For ATT, it costs you 10$/day), Just call your service provider over phone while in US itself before your travel. AT&T Mexico, Verizon and other carriers are available in Mexico. so you can have uninterrupted service.
Arrival Day :
- We will come and pick up you from the International Bridge.
- We live in another individual house adjacent to the accommodation place.(next to guest house)
Day 1 :
- At morning, we will drive you to the ASC office for Fingerprints + Photo.
- Take your passport + DS 160 while going. (Do not take Phone with you to ASC appointment)
- We will wait for you outside of the ASC office, Takes 10-15 mins to complete this process.
- We will take you outside for lunch and dinner.
- At morning, Drives you for the visa interview to US Consulate.
- We will wait outside the US Consulate.
- Once your visa interview is completed, will drive you back to the accommodation place.
- Take your Drivers license or some ID card for picking up the passport.
- We will leave you at the I-94 office.
At I-94 Office: (Customs Border Protection)
- CBP officer Staples I-94 to page next to the H1-B, H4, E3, L1 visa page in your passport.
Please be patient inside this office – It might take from 1 to 4 hours.
Good luck with stamping.
Check for our contact info in contacts tab.
* Mostly this process will complete in 2 days for Best scenario without any issues as per your case.
NOTE : From the time when we started helping since June 2017, all guests who came to matamoros got successfully approved.
Ernesto & Venkat
H1B Stamping LLC
Dear Visa Stamping Aspirants,
We are not a legal advisers or Immigration Lawyers. At this point, If you are planning to come down to Matamoros or to any location from Mexico , you may know that, if you hold a valid visa from Canada, USA or Mexico , you can go to any port of entry to Mexico without any problems, if you don’t hold any,
Then check with your closest Mexican embassy and ask for the 6 months Visa, it will cost you about $36 USD , sometimes you don’t even need appointment and you can get it in less than 2 hours if you go in-person if you walk-in,
If you get this Mexican VISA, then you will be fine if for some reason your stay at Mexico needs to be extended.
Check this website https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/losangeles/index.php/paisano
We are working for a good cause and we will try to help you as much as possible; so far all our guests got successful stamping without any issues within 2 days, make sure you carry all documents. we will not be responsible for any unpleasant happenings or circumstances in regards of immigration to Mexico if any of this recommendations are not followed.
Be Happy Stay Happy. Be informed.