This page is created to provide you information about different DHL courier locations in Mexico, what are the status you can see once your passport is with US Consulates in mexico after you finish visa interview ?
What are the DHL courier locations in Mexico – should i select for passport pickup after finishing my visa interview ?
- Few locations – US embassies use DHL courier locations in Mexico for picking up your passport.
- Few locations – US embassies give you passport directly at US consulate or ASC centre where you took fingerprints appointment.
- Matamoros & Guadalajara are couple of locations which use local DHL courier locations in Mexico to give passport. Remaining all consulates allows you for passport pickup directly either at US consulate (or) ASC – Biometrics centre.
- No matter where you pickup the passport (Either at DHL courier locations in Mexico or Consulate or ASC centre),by default everyone needs to select DHL location while you book visa appointments / before paying visa fee payment at mexican banks, Then only you get chance to pay us visa application mrv fee payment in mexico.
Listed below are DHL courier location in Mexico that you need to choose while you book us visa appointments in mexico.
Below locations where you pick up passport directly at US consulate even though you select DHL courier locations in Mexico location :
- Mexico City : (DHL courier location in mexico to select) ; State : CDMX – Mexico City ; City : Mexico City ; Branch : CAS
- Nuevo Laredo : (DHL courier location in mexico to select); State : Tamaulipas ; City : Nuevo Laredo ; Branch : Nuevo Laredo – Ceasar Lopez
- Ciudad Juarez : (DHL courier location in mexico to select); State : Chihuahua ; City : Ciudad Juarez ; Branch : CAS – Ciudad Juarez
- Monterrey : (DHL courier location in mexico to select); State : Nuevo Leon ; City : Monterrey ; Branch : CAS – Monterrey
- Nogales : (DHL courier location in mexico to select); State : Sonora ; City : Nogales ; Branch : CAS – Nogales
- Hermosillo : (DHL courier location in mexico to select); State : Sonora ; City : Hermosillo ; Branch : CAS – Hermosillo
- Tijuana : (DHL courier location in mexico to select); State : Baja California Norte ; City : Tijuana ; Branch : CAS – Tijuana
Below locations where you pick up passport at DHL courier locations in Mexico :
- Matamoros : (DHL courier location in mexico to select) ; State : Tamaulipas ; City : Matamoros ; Branch : Matamoros – Bustamante 2.0, Matamoros
- Guadalajara : (DHL courier location in mexico to select); State : Jalisco ; City : Guadalajara ; Branch : CAS – Guadalajara
What are different status of DHL tracking of your passport after your visa interview ?
Working with DHL
If approved, you will receive your visa by DHL at no additional cost to you.
At the time you scheduled your interview, you chose a DHL location to receive your visa. Allow 3-4 weeks for a laser visa or 5-7 business days for a visa printed in your passport.
To follow your status, please visit the DHL website with your Airway Bill number. The document status information only appears once your personal documents have been returned by the Consular Section for shipment to your designated DHL location.
Please note: Passports not claimed within 30 days of delivery to the selected DHL location will be returned to the ASC.
Once the documents are ready for pickup, the applicant(s) 18 years and older must bring official identification to the selected courier location within 30 days to retrieve the documents. The applicant can also present the Waybill (AWB) Number in addition to the official identification.
For more information on the retrival of your passport at DHL, please visit the DHL website.
The following status messages will be available to assist in tracking the applicants’ documents:
– In Transit
The applicant’s documents have been picked up from the Consular Section by DHL.
– Ready for Pick-up at Courier Location
The applicant’s documents are available for pickup at the DHL location that was selected. Passports not claimed within 30 days of delivery to the selected DHL location will be returned to the ASC.
The applicant’s documents have been given to them at the DHL location that was selected.
– No Package Available for Pickup
At this time the system does not show that there are documents en route or available for pickup. Please check again at a later time.
ENTERING AND EXITING THE UNITED STATES
- A U.S. visa gives you permission to travel to the United States, but does not guarantee your entrance or determine the length of time you will be allowed to stay. An immigration officer at the point of entry makes those decisions.When you arrive, an immigration officer will review your passport, visa, and I-94 arrival and departure card to verify if and how long you can be admitted to the U.S. The immigration officer will capture your photo and your fingerprints just like during the visa interview process. If you are approved, you will be directed to the baggage and customs inspection areas to collect your luggage.In some cases, an immigration officer may direct you to the secondary inspection area for further questions. During secondary inspection, a second immigration officer will review your case and ask you about your travel and background.
- A U.S. visa is valid for travel to the United States until the expiration date.
- For detailed information on arriving and departing the U.S., please visit www.cbp.gov
Official link to book visa dates in mexico : https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/niv/users/sign_in
Info by www.usvisastampinginmexico.com