US Visa - Emergency - Expedited - Appointment -Services for H1 - H4 - E3 - F1 - F2 - F2 to F1 - L1A - L1B - L2 J1- J2 - O1 - O3 -C - D -K - I - R - Renewal Stamping Interview in Mexico - US Visa Application Fee - MRV - Cash Payment in Mexico - Matamoros - Nogales - Nuevo Laredo - Ciudad Juarez - Tijuana - Monterrey - Mexico city - Hermosillo - Guadalajara - - Services for US Visa Renewal Stamping in Mexico- step by step process for us visa h1b stamping in mexico 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025
Important Information for members who are looking for 1st time H1B stamping folks (F1 to H1B), Change of visa category folks – moved from one visa to another visa category & need your stamping now.
- From 2017 onwards, since we started providing us visa stamping services in mexico, we are under false impression that change of status/ change of visa category stamping is not possible in mexico.
- During 2020, we found that our understanding was wrong, many of our clients attended for change of status/ change of visa category stamping in mexico & got successful stamping in mexico.
- Created further detailed information in below link to bust the myth by including screenshots / visa interview questions / profiles of our clients who attended for change of status / change of visa category stamping in Mexico.
Contact us for below help / Join our groups for any guidance ?
PAID SERVICES :
- Do you need help with US Visa Application MRV Fee Payment by Cash – Service in Mexico ?-
- Need guidance for your US visa stamping / US Visa Appointments Booking – Step by Step Process to book US visa interview in Consulates / Embassy / Embassies in Mexico ?
- If you need service /guidance for your I-94 renewal /Extension after getting new passport / renewal, Need I-94 after getting I-797B through consular processing (By crossing border) ?(Paid Services)
- If you are a student & need to re-activate your SEVIS by crossing US & Mexico border & you need service & guidance for that ? (Paid Services)
- got I-797B through consular processing ? (Visa Services to get stamping)
- RFE Support (Course Mapping / Analysis) for H1B, H4, L1A, L1B etc.,
- Expert Opinion Letters by Professors / Educational Evaluation by Professors.
NON-PAID GROUPS: (JOIN OUR GROUPS ALONG WITH OTHERS TO DISCUSS & GET GUIDANCE)
- Groups for Indian passport renewal in USA
- Groups for OCI Card Applying for US Citizen Kids
- H4 & H4 EAD Discussions
- Green Card – Perm / I-140 / I-485 / EB3 to Eb2 downgrade Discussions
US Visa Renewal Services for Stamping in US Consulates in Mexico - US Visa Appointments - Visa Dates Booking Process in Mexico - Matamoros - Nogales - Nuevo Laredo - Tijuana - Mexico City - Monterrey - Hermosillo - Guadalajara - Cuidad Juarez - - US Visa MRV Application Fee Payment in Mexico for any locations
Extension of US visa application MRV fee payment validity in Mexico
- The U.S. Department of state understands that many visa applicants have paid US Visa Application MRV fee payment in mexican banks and are still waiting to schedule visa appointments at various US consulates in mexico. We are working diligently to resotre all routine visa operations as quickly and safely as possible. In the meantime, rest assured that U.S. Missions will extend the validity of your US visa. fee payment (known as the MRV fee) until Sep 30th 2022 to allow all applicants who where unable to schedule a US visa appointment as a result of the suspension of routine consular operations to schedule and/or attend a US visa appointment with already paid visa fee. Please continue to monitor this website for information on when will return to routine visa operations
Official Information & Source link
Updated: January 6, 2021
The U.S. Embassy in Mexico City and U.S. Consulates in Nogales and Tijuana are providing emergency visa services only. (Giving EA’s case by case)
U.S. Consulates in Guadalajara, Monterrey, Nuevo Laredo, Hermosillo, Merida, and Ciudad Juarez have resumed limited processing of routine student and work visa appointments, including TN visas, as local conditions allow.
Emergency/ Expedited US Visa Appointments/ Visa Interview dates booking at US Consulates / Embassies / Embassy in Mexico
Update : Jan 22nd 2020 :
We recently found that few members attended for F1 to H1B (1st time) stamping in mexico & got successful stamping.
If you are a Doctor/ Physician/ Medical research scholar / Scientists on any US Visa(J1, H1B, O1, J1 to H1B, H1B to O1, J1 to O1 etc.,) If you are in a profession that contributes to COVID – directly or indirectly, you are eligible for Emergency US Visa appointments/ visa interview dates booking in Mexico,
You can come for any visa stamping in mexico, we saw many doctors who did their change of visa category stamping in mexico during this COVID(CHANGE OF VISA CATEGORY STAMPING ALLOWED FOR DOCTORS/ EMERGENCY WORKERS DURING COVID BASED ON WHAT WE OBSERVED/ Also if someone planning to get their F1 visa stamping from any other visa category, they can get it done in Monterrey, few of our clients got their L1 to F1, L2 to F1 stamping in Mexico in October 2020
If you are a F1 student or F2 to F1 visa – with classes starting within next 10 days or classes already started, then you are eligible for Emergency US Visa appointments/ visa interview dates booking in Mexico, Many of our clients who are from India, Bangladesh, China, Nigeria & Uganda & many other countries attended for Emergency / Expedited visa appointment in Mexico.
If you have any medical emergency (or) immediate family member(spouse, child, father, mother, sister, brother) deceased – you are eligible for emergency US visa appointment in Mexico
You can start process now, finish Visa fee payment, book non-emergency dates for May/ June 2021 etc.,, for all Visa category stampings & can reschedule your visa appointments once consulates resumes non-emergency interviews.
you can attend for regular(non-emergency) visa interviews in May / June 2021 as of now …. After US visa MRV application fee payment in mexico – you can attend for 1st time visa stamping / attend for existing visa renewal stamping in mexico until 1 year for from date of your US Visa Application MRV Fee Payment in Mexican Banks – Scotia / BanAmex.
This is how it works if you looking for specific date / sooner date
(For few locations in Mexico – you can find dates within 1-3 weeks, For Few locations you can find dates within 1-2 months from now)
You might belong to 2 scenarios :
1) ASAP Visa Dates ?(UNDER TIME CONSTRAINT)
2) LATER Visa dates (NO TIME CONSTRAINT) ?
ASAP Dates: you are under time constraint to finish your visa stamping, Based on our experience, 1st thing to do : “we suggest you to finish US Visa Application fee payment in Mexico process“
If you have don’t have any valid visa(US/Canadian/Japan/Schengen/European/Australian) – you can attend at any border locations in mexico(Check our website Menu for border locations list) with same ds160 & same visa fee payment.( At Border locations by just using taking Border permit at border (or) Apply for FMM Card online at www.mexicotouristcard.com; No need of any visa to come to border locations)
If you have any valid visa(US/Canadian/Japan/Schengen/European/Australian), you can attend in interior locations of mexico too.(Check our website Menu for Interior locations in Mexico)
LATER Dates: you can go to visa interview anytime, Once you are eligible to come to mexico for stamping & you decide to get it done in mexico. 1st thing to do : we suggest you to finish fee payment process, so you have chance to better best available dates for US visa interview in US Consulates / Embassies in Mexico.
NOTE : Visa fee is valid for 1 year & you can reschedule visa dates any number of times & to any location in Mexico
I don’t see the visa dates available right now ? what to do ?
Dates keep opening randomly (In few locations, even though it shows dates are not available until 1 or 2 months from now)
NOTE : To book dates as soon as they open, 1st thing to do : Get your “US Visa MRV Application fee payment form ready” & finish fee payment & keep checking for dates, so you will be able to get dates in the location you looking for or any other location.
Who runs this website & who provides services & all information ?
We are Venkat & Ernesto, we provide all services & information below
we provide Visa Services – end to end process for your “US Visa Renewal Stamping in Mexico”
+ US Visa Application fee payment for any location in BanAmex / Scotia – Mexican Banks in Mexico. (Tijuana, Nogales, Nuevo Laredo, Monterrey, Mexico City, Ciudad Juarez, Matamoros, Guadalajara etc.,)
+ we provide Accommodation + Transportation Services in below locations
(Border locations – Where Border permit is enough to attend visa interview ; You can fly to US – Mexico Border cities, Catch Uber to Border & Enter to Mexico by walk through international bridge etc., which connects US & Mexico)
(Interior locations – Where some sort of valid visa is must to fly into mexico to attend visa interview)
Hermosillo (We can provide pickup from Nogales Arizona Border & drive you 3 hours to Hermosillo too incase if you can’t get mexican visa & you need to go to Hermosillo)
Monterrey(We can provide pickup from Laredo Texas Border & drive you 3 hours to Monterrey too incase if you can’t get mexican visa & you need to go to Monterrey)
Mexico City (You can fly to Tucson, Arizona, our transportation team can pickup you & your family from Tucson Airport & drop you off at Hermosillo, Mexico airport (You don’t need to stop by at mexican immigration while you travel by our car), You can take FMM card online at www.mexicocouristcard.com & can use that to fly from Hermosillo to Mexico city, After stamping, you can fly back to USA from Mexico city, we helped many clients in this path as they are unable to get Mexican visa to fly directly to mexico)
-US H1B H4 L1A L1B E3 F1 Visa Renewal Stamping in Matamoros Tijuana Nogales Nuevo Laredo , Hermosillo, Monterrey, Ciudad Juarez, Guadalajara Mexico
……Continue reading below page ….. included more useful information
I came through this website, How do i know that i am eligible to come to Mexico for stamping ? Whom do i need to talk to ?
Regarding phone calls.
NO CALLS PLEASE !!! Due to the number of clients we help,
NOTE : “we will respond ASAP to your Whatsapp messages / Text”
Contact us via Whatsapp message or Text Message with below info
1st & Last Name ?
Location planning for visa interview ?
Helping you is our top priority, To Help you better – Please Help us by avoiding phone calls…unless it’s Urgent
Incase of any urgent calls, (maximum of 3 mins only)
We have answers for almost all your questions in FAQS page in our website
Visit : http://www.usvisastampinginmexico.com/faqs
Thank you -USVIM Team – Venkat & Ernesto
Step by Step process of your 1st time Visa stamping / Visa Renewal Stamping in Mexico – Step by Step – visa interview dates booking process at US Consulate / Embassies / Embassy in Mexico
FAQ 1) My visa stamp in passport is Expired & have valid I-797A or I-797B ? Do i need Mexican visa to come to Mexico ?
If you have any valid US Visa (or) Canadian (or) Japan (or) Schengen (or) European visa (or) Australian passport holder. You don’t need Mexican visa.
Else better to get Mexican visa by visiting mexican embassy near by to you – before your arrival.
FAQ 2) Which locations in Mexico does not need any visa for me to attend visa interview in mexico ?
Border locations like Matamoros, Nuevo Laredo, Nogales, Tijuana, Ciudad Juarez does not need Mexican visa (or any above mentioned visa’s). You can simply take border permit(FMM Card) at border (or) apply online at www.mexicotouristcard.com for free.
FAQ 3) Which locations in Mexico mandatory need some sort of visa to fly into Mexico ?
Hermosillo, Monterrey & Mexico City are located interior to Mexico. so you must need some sort of above mentioned visa to fly into Mexico. Else immigration might not allow you to board the flight to Mexico from USA. Else you need to take alternative way of coming to US Border locations & our team can help you with transportation to Interior locations.
Step 2) Once you decide you want to get your stamping in Mexico, Next step is DS160 & Registration in visa dates booking website (where you get visa fee payment form to pay visa fee in mexico banks)
Next step is to start with DS160 – fill 1st page & Register in visa dates booking website & make us visa fee payment in mexico, so you will get chance to book 1st & best available visa dates in Mexico.
Even though in few cases, you might not see the dates available now. After fee payment – If you keep on checking, you can get the dates you looking for in that location (or) any other location in mexico.
You can use same ds160 & same visa fee payment(valid for 1 year) that you paid for 1 location to attend visa interview in any location in mexico.
NOTE : If you are full time employee & you can get reimbursement of visa fee payment charges + accommodation & transportation charges for any location where we provide services – After visa fee payment or after your stamping is finished – please ask us about invoice.
What help do we provide through our Visa Services ? Information about passport return timelines & 221g’s in locations in mexico as per latest updates shared by candidates who been to different locations ?
1) We help with US visa application (MRV) fee payment in Cash in Mexican Banks for any location in Mexico (BanAmex or Scotia Banks) for locations such as Matamoros, Tijuana, Nogales, Nuevo Laredo, Hermosillo, Monterrey, Mexico City, Ciudad Juarez, Guadalajara etc.,)
We provide our packages for accommodation & transportation in Matamoros, Nogales, Nuevo Laredo ,Hermosillo, Tijuana, Monterrey, Ciudad Juarez, Mexico City so far …
We are planning to expand our services soon to other locations too.
Based on our Observations / feedback from our clients : Passport pickup Timelines (after visa interview)
– Same day of visa interview : Nogales & Nuevo Laredo
– Next day after visa interview : Hermosillo, Tijuana, Mexico City.
– 2nd day after visa interview : Matamoros
– 2 to 3 days after visa interview : Monterrey & Ciudad Juarez (Based on latest update – Check Monterrey & Ciudad Juarez pages in our website for reasons)
As of Jan 22nd 2021 : (Updates)
******** BORDER LOCATIONS WHERE YOU CAN ATTEND USING BORDER PERMIT ************
Nogales: so far Nogales has positive updates from our guests, check Nogales page for more updates(If you get 221g, as it being border locations, you can enter into USA until 221g clears & then go back to Mexico.(Based on what few folks did)
Nuevo Laredo: so far Nuevo Laredo has positive updates from all our guests, check Nuevo Laredo page for more updates, (If you get 221g, as it being border locations, you can enter into USA until 221g clears & then go back to Mexico.(Based on what few folks did)
Matamoros : Getting visa dates at Matamoros has become little tough due to less available dates, so far matamoros has positive updates.(Make sure to get client letter), From past few months, approval rate has been good.
Tijuana: so far Tijuana has positive updates from our guests, check Tijuana page for more updates, For Contractors – Tijuana consulate does mandatory client check by phone or email to client.
Ciudad Juarez: so far from last 4 months, heard positive updates from Ciudad Juarez location, 95% it’s straight forward approval or depending on your profile, you might get 221g too, which resolves soon, but if you get 221g, as it being border locations, you can enter into USA until 221g clears & then go back to Mexico.(Based on what few folks did)
************INTERIOR LOCATIONS IN MEXICO BELOW WHERE – YOU NEED VISA TO FLY INTO MEXICO************
Monterrey: so far heard from folks who attended at Monterrey that they had positive feedback, many of our guests attended from 2019 onwards through our services; check Monterrey page for more updates(passport return timeline is 2 to 3 days after visa interview)
Hermosillo: so far Hermosillo has positive updates from our guests, check Hermosillo page for more updates, have not heard any 221g’s from long time. (H1B to H4 or H4 to H1B is not allowed in this consulate only), As per recent update : (Better for F1 visa renewal folks to avoid Hermosillo.)
Mexico City: so far Mexico City has positive updates from our clients who been to mexico city by themselves, Have not heard any 221g’s from Aug 2019. For any members who have DUI this is best consulate as medical lab is just infront of consulate, you can complete medical tests and visa interview cleared in 7-10 days mostly.(where as in India – it might take sometime)
Avoid below locations if possible (Due to recent feedback about 221g’s & timeline it takes to clear 221g ranges from 10 days to 40 days at both Guadalajara)
Guadalajara gives 221g for almost every one (DS-5335 – which took average of 7 days to 40 days to clear)
*You can travel using border permit to below locations(but having any sort of valid Mexican or Canadian or Japan or Schengen or European visa is better for worst case scenarios)* = Matamoros / Nogales / Nuevo Laredo, Tijuana, Ciudad Juarez(Border locations)
*You need one of above mentioned Visa to fly to below locations* = Hermosillo, Mexico City, Monterrey.
You can use DS160 filled for one location to any other location in Mexico and same Visa fee payment(valid for 1 year) to go to any location in Mexico
For Matamoros, Mexico location – Package will be as follows
Please check our “MATAMOROS” page for more details about package and costs of the services
For Nogales, Mexico location – Package will be as follows
Please check our “NOGALES” page for more details about package and costs of the services
For Nuevo Laredo, Mexico location – Package will be as follows
Please check our “NUEVO LAREDO” page for more details about package and costs of the services
For Hermosillo, Mexico location – Package will be as follows
Please check our “HERMOSILLO” page for more details about package and costs of the services
For Tijuana, Mexico location – Package will be as follows
Please check our “TIJUANA” page for more details about package and costs of the services
For Ciudad Juarez, Mexico location – Package will be as follows
Please check our “CIUDAD JUAREZ” page for more details about package and costs of the services
For Monterrey, Mexico location – Package will be as follows
Please check our “MONTERREY” page for more details about package and costs of the services
Welcome !!! Want to know about us ? Please Check below reviews from our clients
What help / services do we provide ? Which locations ?
1) We help with US visa application (MRV) fee payment in Cash in Mexican Banks for any location in Mexico (BanAmex or Scotia Banks) for locations such as Matamoros, Tijuana, Nogales, Nuevo Laredo, Monterrey, Mexico City, Ciudad Juarez, Guadalajara etc.,)
We provide accommodation and transportation services in Matamoros, Nogales, Nuevo Laredo, Hermosillo, Tijuana Mexico as we & our other team are located there + Complete guidance until you finish your US Visa Stamping in Matamoros / Nogales / Nuevo Laredo / Hermosillo, Tijuana Mexico. (So you don’t need to worry about anything except attending Visa interview); Contact us for US visa Application fee payment help in Mexico + If planning to come to Matamoros – Just book your Visa dates, book your flight tickets and Inform us about your travel dates.
Rest of the things, leave for us, we will take care of your trip in Matamoros, Nogales, Nuevo Laredo & Hermosillo, Tijuana Mexico.
For Matamoros, Mexico location Package Information – Please Check “Charges Page” for more Information.
For Nogales, Nuevo Laredo, Hermosillo Mexico, Tijuana location Package Information – Please Check the location specific Pages for more Information.
If you want to attend other locations in Mexico, we can provide necessary info for you to handle it on your own.
Why choose our "US VISA SERVICES IN MEXICO" ?
1) we provide special & individual care for every client.
we will create individual whatsapp group for you & provide complete guidance (step by step process for your US Visa stamping in Matamoros / Nogales / Nuevo Laredo, Tijuana, Hermosillo Mexico) starting from filling DS160, answer all questions you have & help you until your Visa stamping is finished and we drop you back at i-94 office at Matamoros, Mexico. Complete guidance is included in the default package.
we help to answer all your possible questions including any 221g & average time it takes to clear 221g. (Which no other agents provide you)
with other agents – you are on your own with all info for you to figure out (or) you can hear “Please ask in the whatsapp group” – But we will answer your questions as we know the answers for most FAQS & better suggestions.
Few of you might be have taken help of other agents during your previous stamping,
Do choose us this time and see the difference between your previous and upcoming stamping.
3) we provide required guidance to make your trip as smooth as possible; We offer visa services + a lot of valuable information; we give you a checklist (based on previous guests experiences) to make sure you don’t end up more days in Mexico.
4) please check our pages Recent – Latest US Visa interview questions / Experiences / Updates / Faqs pages from our Menu – Venkat & Ernesto
Join below Facebook group
I am struck with US Visa Application fee payment, can you help ?
- Even if you are going to any location in Mexico (Tijuana, Nogales, Ciudad Juarez , Guadalajara and Matamoros, Mexico city, Nuevo Laredo, Monterrey etc.,)
- We can help with US Visa fee payment at Mexico banks in-person same day mostly if you can send your MRV fee payment form to our email : & transfer us the visa fee amount before 12 PM CST, we can help with your US Visa Application fee payments in Mexico everyday (Mon-Fri) except Mexican Holidays….even if you are planning to go to any location in Mexico.
- Note : Bank timings – Mon-Fri (10AM to 4 PM CST); Banks are closed on weekends.
- Click below link to contact us or join our whatsapp group for visa fee payment help or to Ask us about Visa dates availability or any questions you have about