US Visa - H1 - H4 - E3 - F1 - F2 - L1A - L1B - L2 J - O -C - D -K Renewal Stamping Interview in Mexico - US Visa Application Fee - MRV - Cash Payment in Mexico - Matamoros - Nogales - Nuevo Laredo - Tijuana - Monterrey - Guadalajara - Cuidad Juarez - Services for US Visa Renewal Stamping in Mexico
Welcome !!! Want to know about us ? Please Check below reviews from our clients
Who runs this website & who provides services & all information ?
We are Venkat & Ernesto, we provide all services & information below
we provide Visa Services for your “US Visa Renewal Stamping in Mexico”
+ US Visa Application fee payment for any location in BanAmex / Scotia – Mexican Banks in Mexico. (Tijuana, Nogales, Nuevo Laredo, Monterrey, Mexico City, Cuidad Juarez, Matamoros, Guadalajara etc.,)
+ Accommodation + Transportation Services in Matamoros, Mexico location.
What help do we provide ?
1) We help with US visa application (MRV) fee payment in Cash in Mexican Banks for any location in Mexico (BanAmex or Scotia Banks) for locations such as Matamoros, Tijuana, Nogales, Nuevo Laredo, Monterrey, Mexico City, Cuidad Juarez, Guadalajara etc.,)
We provide accommodation and transportation services in matamoros, mexico as we are located there. (So you don’t need to worry about anything except attending Visa interview); Contact us for US visa Application fee payment help + Just book your Visa dates and plan your travel to international bridge at Brownsville, TX.
Rest of the things, leave for us, we will take care of your trip in Matamoros, Mexico.
Why choose our “VISA SERVICES IN MEXICO” ?
1) we provide special & individual care for every client.
we will create individual whatsapp group for you & provide complete guidance starting from filling DS160, answer all questions you have & help you until your Visa stamping is finished and we drop you back at i-94 office at Matamoros, Mexico.
we help to answer all your possible questions including any 221g & average time it takes to clear 221g. (Which no other agents provide you)
with other agents – you are on your own with all info for you to figure out.
Few of you might be have taken help of other agents during your previous stamping,
Do choose us this time and see the difference between your previous and upcoming stamping.
3) we provide required guidance to make your trip as smooth as possible; We offer services + a lot of valuable information; we give you a checklist to make sure you don’t end up more days in Mexico.
4) please check our pages Recent visa interview updates, faqs pages from our Menu – Venkat & Ernesto
Click here to check more Reviews from our Clients
Join below Facebook group
I am struck with US visa APPLICATION fee payment, can you help ?
- Even if you are going to any location in Mexico (Tijuana, Nogales, Ciudad Juarez , Guadalajara and Matamoros, Mexico city, Nuevo Laredo etc.,)
- We can help with US Visa fee payment at Mexico banks in-person same day
- @ 10 AM & 2 PM CST everyday(Mon-Fri) except Mexican Holidays…even if you are going to any location in Mexico.
- Note : Bank timings – Mon-Fri (10AM to 4 PM CST); Banks are closed on weekends.
- Click below link to contact us or join our whatsapp group for visa fee payment help or to Ask us about Visa dates availability or any questions you have
Check “Menu” of this site for more info, also clicking below links will take you there
- Visa documents checklist ?
- How to Book Visa Slots ?
- Visa Interview questions ?
- Visa Fee Payment by Cash ?
- Recent Updates & Visa interview questions ?
- Contact us ?
- FAQs ?
- How to get Mexican Visa ?
Who got successful stamping in Matamoros, Mexico ?
- Our guests include FTE (Full Time), Consulting (EC, EVC, EVVC, EVVVC model), guests through CTS, TCS, Wipro(Implementation partners) etc., got successful stamping in mexico.
- Visa Renewal of F1, H1B, H4, E3, E3D, L1A, L2, L1B, J, O, C/D, H1B to H4, H4 to H1B, F2 to F1; H1B to H4;
- Who got i-797B through consular processing (i-797B document specifies you need to visit Consulate in India Ex: Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai etc.,)
- Who completed Bachelors or Masters only in India and in US Now.
- Who just needs i-94 renewal at Matamoros POE.
Can i go to Mexico for stamping, is it safe ? Check whether you can answer below questions ?
- In USA now ?
- Have doubts whether to go to stamping or not(Due to possibility of 221G etc.,) ?
- Do you hold valid I-797 ?
- Have all valid documents except expired visa or about to expire ?
- Have not been to stamping in a while (2/ 3 /5 / 7 /10 years) ?
If you answer “yes” to above questions, Read below for solution…
Yes, It’s safe to go to Mexico, Check our reviews, you can find the genuine reviews from our guests.
Based on our knowledge & folks whom we helped, Who can come to Mexico for Visa Stamping ?
- For H1B, H4 , L1, L2, E3, J, K, O Visa’s for (Extension/Transfer) Stamping – it means going to US visa stamping in same visa category. (H1 to H1, H1 to H4, H4 to H1, F1 to F1, F1 to F2, F2 to F1, L1 to L1, J1 to J1 etc.,)
- H1B to H4 (or ) H4 to H1B (considered as same Visa (H) category.
- Already had H4 stamping, now needed to go for H1B(1st time in passport) stamping
- F1 to F2 or F2 to F1 are considered as same visa (F)category.
- Planning to move from H1B to H4 after H1B visa denial.
- If you have extensions already in same visa category & need to go for visa renewal stamping in same visa category – you can go to Mexico.
- Ex : You came to US on F1 Visa (Ex: 2011 )& moved to H1B(2013) -> Then H1B Extension or Transfer approved (2015) – Then YES to Mexico
- We suggest you to take attorney advise for your eligibility too.
- We already helped, guided many people for filling DS160, Registering account for visa slots booking, by providing accommodation & transportation for who came to Matamoros for stamping.
I recently changed status (From one Visa Category to another), Am i Eligible to go to Mexico ?
- NOTE : If you recently moved from one visa category to another visa category – F1 to H1B; L1 to H1B – Mexico is NOT an option; either Canada or your Home country are the best options for you to go for stamping.
Below Visa Categories Renewal stamping is possible in Mexico.
H1B to H4 or H4 to H1B comes under same H visa category.
F1 to F2 or F2 to F1 are considered as same visa F visa category.
F1 or F2 Renewal
H1B or H4 or H1B1 visa Renewal.
E3 or E3D visa renewal.
L1A or L1B or L2 visa renewal
J Visa Renewal
O-1 Visa Renewal or any other same visa category Renewal.
- Note : If you are on F1 visa, your F1 visa expired, but you need to go for your F1 extension stamping or F1 to F2 or F2 to F1, then you can go to mexico (as its under same F Visa category).
- If you changed status or need to change from H1 to H4 or H4 to H1B, you can go for stamping in Mexico. It’s considered as same H visa category.
Check 3rd point from below website :
US Embassy locations in Mexico
How to connect with us & others who went to Mexico in different locations ?
- Facebook group to meet successful candidates who been to stamping & more updates : (Join & Share) or Search in Facebook for group :
- “Visa Stamping in Mexico“
How many days process is the Visa Stamping in Matamoros, Mexico ?
- 98 % who came to Matamoros finished H1B Visa Stamping in 2 days, you arrive a day before fingerprints appointment.
- 1st day for ASC Interview, also called as Fingerprints appointment.
- 2nd day for Visa interview, also called as Consular interview.
- Same day in-person pick up of stamped passport at US consulate.
- Matamoros & Brownsville, Texas are border cities, next to each other. US consulate in less than 5 miles from border. Drivable distance from Houston(5 hours), Dallas (8 hours by car, 1 Hour by flight)
I have more questions, where can I find answers ???
Click “MENU” & check “FAQs” section on top of this screen; 90% you will get your answers in this page & in FAQS page.
Remaining 10 % or so, we can answer as best as we can in our whatsapp group & also by remaining members.
Also check “RECENT UPDATES at Matamoros location” & REVIEWS” from below links,
Click here for our Reviews
What are the experiences of the candidates who been to Matamoros, Mexico ?
One of our candidate : H1B Visa Stamping Experience
- I got 1st H1B stamping in Canada(F1 to H1B) in 2014,
- In 2017, I got my H1B extended, I was looking for my next stamping.
- Just like anyone else,
- I was in dilemma whether to go to stamping in India or any other location, found out going to Matamoros Mexico is near by, just 2 days process. I got successful stamping in June 2017, been to India trip in July 2017(saved 3 days out of short india trip 21 days), Venkat & Ernesto helped me for my accommodation and transportation in Matamoros, Mexico.
Remaining Candidates Experiences & Reviews can be found by clicking this
CLICK HERE TO SEE REVIEWS FROM OUR GUESTS
We offer services for the Visa Fee Payment services … Accommodation, Round trip transportation to Border, ASC Fingerprints, Visa interview, Passport Pick up, Food.
What’s the purpose of this website & What’s the rate of approvals in Matamoros, Mexico ?
This website was created to make aware of the stamping process to H1B/H4/ L1/L2, F1, E3, J1 community. We have helped many clients by providing complete guidance, providing accommodation and transportation services in matamoros Mexico location.
Incase if you are planning, Check “contact us” from top MENU.
Note : Better to take Mexican Visa before your travel in near by Mexican Consulate before your travel.
On your arrival day, stop at the Mexico Immigration Office at the International bridge, the officer will check your passport and stamp your date of arrival, you will pay $30.00, and fill out a form with your basic information. At the end of your trip before crossing into the U.S, you need to stop at this Immigration office, and return this form. The officer will stamp your passport to indicate that you have left Mexico.
What are the other pages, Information we provide ?
Follow the instructions to book US Visa interview:
I am ready to go to Mexico for stamping, what are the steps ?
- Click this page which shows detailed steps => US Visa Booking Process
- Fill DS-160, Submit DS-160
- Register in : https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/niv
- Pay the visa fee
- Finish booking FingerPrints(ASC) slot & Visa Interview Slot.
- Plan your travel to Brownsville, Texas(Border city for Texas & Mexico )
About Our Accommodation place:
- Near by Mexican mall for shopping.
- Near Cinnepolis Movie theater,
- Near peter Piper Pizza and Papa John’s Pizza.
- 15 mins from Border.
- 15 mins drive from ASC Fingerprints Office & Visa Consulate,
- Individual house/ Preferred Hotel, Safe location.
Note: Matamoros to Brownsville has 4 bridges -> International Bridge, B&M Bridge etc.,
Things to do Before your Travel:
Note: (You can enable International day pass from phone service provider(AT&T/Verizon etc.,) for 2 days, For ATT, it costs you 10$/day), Just call your service provider over phone while in US itself before your travel. AT&T Mexico, Verizon and other carriers are available in Mexico. so you can have uninterrupted service.
Arrival Day :
- We will come and pick up you from the International Bridge.
- Drives to the individual guest house or Our preferred hotel where we host the guests, guest house & hotel has Wi-Fi access.
- We live in another individual house adjacent to the accommodation place.(next to guest house)
Day 1 :
- At morning, we will drive you to the ASC office for Fingerprints + Photo.
- Take your passport + DS 160 while going. (Do not take Phone with you to ASC appointment)
- We will wait for you outside of the ASC office, Takes 10-15 mins to complete this process.
- We will take you outside for lunch and dinner.
- At morning, Drives you for the visa interview to US Consulate.
- We will wait outside the US Consulate.
- Once your visa interview is completed, will drive you back to the accommodation place.
- At 2.30 PM, Drives you to the US Embassy, take your luggage along with you if you want to leave same day.
- Take your Drivers license or some ID card for picking up the passport.
- You need to pick up the passport before 3.30 PM at US consulate itself where you been for Visa interview.
- We will leave you at the I-94 office.
At I-94 Office: (Customs Border Protection)
- Once you come to the US side, there comes the US CBP (Customs and Border protection), Show the officer your stamped visa + H1-B approval form.
- CBP officer directs you to an office to get your I-94 stamped. Same officer will give you a yellow slip with I-94 written on it by hand.
- On the right hand side – there is a building with clear glass, where you can see alot of people waiting in line.(These people are regular mexican folks who cross border)But that’s not where you need to go and stand.
- Same building, inside, you can see people sitting in chairs. You see a lot of people sitting there. Take that yellow slip + passport and go to 1st window.
- They(CBP officer) will take both that yellow slip & passport, Please wait patiently for almost 3-4 hours to be called, Once your name is called at the window by an officer, Officer might ask you to put my right 4 fingers and right thumb on the fingerprints scanner and he will take a photo.
- CBP officer Staples I-94 to page next to the H1-B, H4, E3, L1 visa page in your passport.
- Please make sure that the I-94 date will be until the Expiry date of your H1-B, H4, E3, L1, F1 visa, If your passport validity is before that H1-B visa validity, they might give you I-94 until that passport validity.
Be ready with 6$ in cash to pay for I-94.
Please be patient inside this office – It might take from 1 to 4 hours.
Good luck with stamping.
Check for our contact info in contacts tab.
* Mostly this process will complete in 2 days for Best scenario without any issues as per your case.
NOTE : From the time when we started helping since June 2017, all guests who came to matamoros got successfully approved.
Please have all the documents ready. your accommodation, local transportation etc., will be taken care
Ernesto & Venkat
H1B Stamping LLC
Dear Visa Stamping Aspirants,
We are not a legal advisers or Immigration Lawyers. At this point, If you are planning to come down to Matamoros or to any location from Mexico , you may know that, if you hold a valid visa from Canada, USA or Mexico , you can go to any port of entry to Mexico without any problems, if you don’t hold any,
Then check with your closest Mexican embassy and ask for the 6 months Visa, it will cost you about $36 USD , sometimes you don’t even need appointment and you can get it in less than 2 hours if you go in-person if you walk-in,
If you get this Mexican VISA, then you will be fine if for some reason your stay at Mexico needs to be extended.
Check this website https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/losangeles/index.php/paisano
We are working for a good cause and we will try to help you as much as possible; so far all our guests got successful stamping without any issues within 2 days, make sure you carry all documents. we will not be responsible for any unpleasant happenings or circumstances in regards of immigration to Mexico if any of this recommendations are not followed.
Be Happy Stay Happy. Be informed.
Venkat & Ernesto