Travel to Matamoros, Mexico
If you are from Central zone USA or East coast, Matamoros is the nearest location for you.
We had guests from all over USA including west coast etc.,
Usually 2 days process,
You arrive a day before fingerprints,
1st day – ASC- fingerprints
2nd day – Consular – Visa interview
and same day passport pick up most of the cases in Matamoros, few cases, it might get delayed 1-2 days more.
Arrival to Brownsville, Texas (By Flight)
- If you need to fly,
Try looking for tickets to Brownsville, Texas(BRO). Catch a Uber or Lyft to this destination : International bridge, 15 mins from brownsville airport, Ernesto will be there at the International bridge to pick you up.
- If you find tickets costly, check for “valley international airport” at Harlingen. 30-40 mins by Uber or Lyft to this destination : International bridge.(south west airlines flies there). Ernesto will be there at the International bridge to pick you up.
If you still find tickets are costly, Other option is to Fly to Houston or Corpus Christi or Austin (Check United & Southwest Airlines for better prices) and plan to Drive 4-6 hours from there to Brownsville.
If you are flying, Take a Cab or Uber to Border (destination : International Bridge, Brownsville) from Brownsville Airport.
Once you reach to Border at Brownsville,
- We will come and pick up you from the Border, As part of our complete package, we will take care of the accommodation & transportation from border to Ernesto place(15 mins from Border), transportation to consulate(15 mins drive) for visa interview, passport pickup, for food etc.,
Arrival to Brownsville, Texas (By Car)
- If you are from Texas (Dallas, Houston), Brownsville in within drivable distance.
- You need to drive to “International Bridge” at Brownsville, Texas,
- If you arrive before 7.30 PM, park your car at the Border @ the Duty free parking for 5$/day. (3 mins – walkable distance to international bridge, where Ernesto comes and pick you up.)
- If you arrive after than 7.30 PM, Park your car at the below location : You need to pay 10$/day for parking(24 Hours) – 2 blocks away, walkable distance to international bridge (where Ernesto comes and pick you up).
“University Inn & Suites 55 Sam Perl Blvd, Brownsville, TX 78520”
Arrival to Brownsville, Texas (By Bus)
- Greyhound bus station is just beside, 2 mins walk from international bridge, if you are traveling by bus, select destination as greyhound bus station, brownsville, Texas.
We will be always with you during your travel, so you don’t need to worry about anything, we will take care of you starting from pickup at border until we drop you back at border after you finish your visa interview and get your passport to hand mostly on same day of visa interview.