Scenarios & I-94 Renewal

Scenario 1 : Need Visa Stamping with I-797B & Expired US Visa.

  • You might have got I-797B through Consular processing, where your attorney says that you need to go out of country(It might say home country location) as soon as possible and get your stamping done.
  • But if you want, you can visit Matamoros, Mexico to get your Visa stamping with your I-797B & Expired US Visa.
  • Plan to get Mexican visitor visa before your travel.
  • We had few guests who came to Matamoros, Mexico with above scenario and got stamped successfully.

Scenario 2 : Already have Valid US Visa Stamping + I-797B & Need I-94 Renewal Only.

  • You might already have valid US visa, During extension – you got I-797B through consular processing & your I-94 was expired, you need to get your I-94 renewed.
  • If you need any help, we can guide & provide help for your i-94 renewal at the Matamoros(Mexico), Brownsville(Texas) border.
  • As you already have valid visa in this scenario, you don’t need Mexican visitor visa.

If you have any questions, Email us at
We would be happy to answer any of your questions.