Scenario 1 : Need Visa Stamping with I-797B & Expired US Visa.
- You might have got I-797B through Consular processing, where your attorney says that you need to go out of country(It might say home country location) as soon as possible and get your stamping done.
- But if you want, you can visit Matamoros, Mexico to get your Visa stamping with your I-797B & Expired US Visa.
- Plan to get Mexican visitor visa before your travel.
- We had few guests who came to Matamoros, Mexico with above scenario and got stamped successfully.
Scenario 2 : Already have Valid US Visa Stamping + I-797B & Need I-94 Renewal Only.
- You might already have valid US visa, During extension – you got I-797B through consular processing & your I-94 was expired, you need to get your I-94 renewed.
- If you need any help, we can guide & provide help for your i-94 renewal at the Matamoros(Mexico), Brownsville(Texas) border.
- As you already have valid visa in this scenario, you don’t need Mexican visitor visa.
If you have any questions, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be happy to answer any of your questions.