Join this Facebook group to meet successful candidates who been to stamping & more updates
Click here to join the Facebook group chat
Scenario 1 : Need Visa Stamping with I-797B (Consular processing with I-94 expired & Expired US Visa)
- You might have got I-797B through Consular processing, (either after denial & approval)
- where your attorney says that you need to go out of country(It might say home country location) as soon as possible and attend for your visa interview.
- But if you want, you can visit Matamoros, Mexico to get your Visa stamping with your I-797B & Expired US Visa.
- Plan to get Mexican visitor visa before your travel.(for better situation)
- We had many guests who came to Matamoros, Mexico with above scenario and got stamped successfully.
- Scroll below for other candidates experience who got I-797B & got successful stamping & their interview questions.
Scenario 2 : Already have Valid US Visa Stamping + I-797B & Need I-94 Renewal Only.
- You might already have valid US visa, During extension – you got I-797B through consular processing & your I-94 was expired, you need to get your I-94 renewed.
- If you need any help, we can guide & provide help for your i-94 renewal at the Matamoros(Mexico), Brownsville(Texas) border.
- As you already have valid visa in this scenario, you don’t need Mexican visitor visa.
If you have any questions, Email us at email@example.com.
We would be happy to answer any of your questions.
Important profile : I-797B profile, Consular processing, Without i-94 attached, Informed to go out of country and re-enter; (In the I-797B, it says locations from home country Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Vancouver for few candidates; It does not matter what’s listed in that. you can go anywhere for attending visa interview. Candidates came for stamping to Mexico.
Scenario 1) I-797B : Candidates Interview questions & his profile :
May 2nd 2018 :
Travelled from : San Jose, CA; Last stamping : 2015, Hyderabad, India ; EVC; Attended with family with 2 children.
Came to Matamoros location with I-797B & with a gap of 21 days between previous denial & approval.
What’s your job – Sr. Java developer.
Is this your kid? Yes sir pass me birth certificate and marriage certificate
Did your company applied for green card not yet -ok, that’s not a problem
These questions & Visa Approved.
Scenario 1) Candidates Interview questions & another candaidate profile
1. How long have you been working for this employer?
2. What is your salary? DS160 salary
3. Do you have end client? Yes
4. Name the end client? Name and tell what they(client) do.
5. Your role?
(Explain your role and where you fit in the client project)
While giving passport give along with i797 A or B whatever. They only tell i797. A or B really doesn’t matter.
Please pass this message to everyone as A or B doesn’t really matter. Matters is they need to have approved i797.
From : King of prussia, Pennsylvania; Contracting (EVC)
Last stamping : 2017, India, Got i-797B Through consular processing.
Check our reviews : https://usvisastampinginmexico.com/reviews/
consular processing after h1b extension transfer denied