Scenario 1 : Need Visa Stamping with I-797B (Consular processing with I-94 expired & Expired US Visa)
- You might have got I-797B through Consular processing, where your attorney says that you need to go out of country(It might say home country location) as soon as possible and get your stamping done.
- But if you want, you can visit Matamoros, Mexico to get your Visa stamping with your I-797B & Expired US Visa.
- Plan to get Mexican visitor visa before your travel.
- We had few guests who came to Matamoros, Mexico with above scenario and got stamped successfully.
- Read below for 1 candidate experience & interview questions.
Scenario 2 : Already have Valid US Visa Stamping + I-797B & Need I-94 Renewal Only.
- You might already have valid US visa, During extension – you got I-797B through consular processing & your I-94 was expired, you need to get your I-94 renewed.
- If you need any help, we can guide & provide help for your i-94 renewal at the Matamoros(Mexico), Brownsville(Texas) border.
- As you already have valid visa in this scenario, you don’t need Mexican visitor visa.
If you have any questions, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be happy to answer any of your questions.
Important profile : I-797B profile, Consular processing, Without i-94 attached, Informed to go out of country and re-enter. Candidate came for stamping to Mexico.
Scenario 1) Candidates Interview questions & his profile
1. How long have you been working for this employer?
2. What is your salary? DS160 salary
3. Do you have end client? Yes
4. Name the end client? Name and tell what they(client) do.
5. Your role?
(Explain your role and where you fit in the client project)
While giving passport give along with i797 A or B whatever. They only tell i797. A or B really doesn’t matter.
Please pass this message to everyone as A or B doesn’t really matter. Matters is they need to have approved i797.
From : King of prussia, Pennsylvania; Contracting (EVC)
Last stamping : 2017, India, Got i-797B Through consular processing.
Check our reviews : https://usvisastampinginmexico.com/reviews/
consular processing after h1b extension transfer denied