Or send us text or whatsapp message to +1-901-308-4647 (USA) – VENKAT & ERNESTO
Note : No phone calls to this number
Join this Facebook group to meet successful candidates who been to stamping & more updates
What Information does this page cover ?
- What to do after you had received I-797B through consular processing ?
- How to get H1B to H4 (After H1B Denial) or H4 to H1B-Change of status visa stamping ?
- How to get your I-94 renewal done after you got new passport ?
Scenario 1 : Need Visa Stamping with I-797B (Consular processing with I-94 expired & Expired US Visa) – CHECK BELOW, THIS PAGE HAS 2 CASES WITH MORE DETAILED TIMELINE INFORMATION
- You might have got I-797B through Consular processing, (either after as H1B extension or transfer denial & later approved )
- where your attorney says that you need to go out of country(I-797B might have home country location) as soon as possible and attend for your visa interview.
- But if you want, you can visit Matamoros, Mexico to get your Visa stamping with your I-797B & Expired US Visa; many guys with I-797B attended in matamoros location even though their petition says Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai etc.
- If you don’t have valid US visa or Canadian visitors visa or Schengen visa or Japan visa, Then Plan to get Mexican visitor visa before your travel.(for better situation)
- We had many guests who came to Matamoros, Mexico with above scenario and got stamped successfully.
- Scroll below for other candidates experience who got I-797B & got successful stamping & their interview questions.
Scenario 2 : Already have Valid US Visa Stamping from old Employer etc + I-797B & Need I-94 Renewal Only.
Or Have valid visa, due to old passport expiry date, got i-94 until old passport validity. Now that you got new passport, you can go to border POE – CBP – i-94 Office for i-94 renewal until new date.
- You might already have valid US visa, During extension – you got I-797B through consular processing & your I-94 was expired, you need to get your I-94 renewed.
- If you need any help, we can guide & provide help for your i-94 renewal at the Matamoros(Mexico), Brownsville(Texas) border.
- As you already have valid visa in this scenario, you don’t need Mexican visitor visa.
Join this WhatsApp group for i-94 renewal guidance
click here to join I-94 RENEWAL GUIDANCE GROUP
If you have any questions, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be happy to answer any of your questions.
ABOVE SCENARIOS BOTH IN DETAIL :
Guys with i-797A, don’t need to worry, you can go for stamping anytime you want
Guys with i-797B, which is approved through consular processing (does not have i-94 attached),
If you have valid US visa stamping, then you can cross the border & come back to I-94 office & and get your i-94 renewal done (which is in US side ), this can be done at any POE locations.
If you don’t have valid visa stamping (expired visa),
Then you need visa stamping to come back to usa,
you can out of country to Mexico or canada or India & go to visa interview & get your stamping done, while coming back… You get your i-94.
Important profile : I-797B profile, Consular processing, Without i-94 attached, Informed to go out of country and re-enter; (In the I-797B, it says locations from home country Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Vancouver for few candidates; It does not matter what’s listed in that. you can go anywhere for attending visa interview. Candidates came for stamping to Mexico.
Scenario 1) I-797B : Candidates Interview questions & his profile :
May 2nd 2018 :
Travelled from : San Jose, CA; Last stamping : 2015, Hyderabad, India ; EVC; Attended with family with 2 children.
Came to Matamoros location with I-797B & with a gap of more than 30 days between previous denial & approval.
What’s your job – Sr. Java developer.
Is this your kid? Yes sir pass me birth certificate and marriage certificate
Did your company applied for green card not yet -ok, that’s not a problem
These questions & Visa Approved.
On May 2nd 2018 : Got Visa approved and came back to US.
—– This Case more Details as below ————-
H1B Extension Denial & Approval & Stamping completed with I-797B
1) Applied Extension on June 6th 2017 – Got receipt – Regular processing.
2) Got RFE in Sep 2017
3) Denied – Nov 17th 2017
4) Reached to new employer for Consular processing.
(to join same project; change of employer)
5) Dec 19th 2017 – Receipt. (Regular processing)
6) Moved to premium processing (In Feb 2018)
7) March 30th 2018 – Approved.
8) Apr 14th 2018 – Document at hand = I-797B
9) Attended visa interview at Matamoros on May 2nd 2018 (Got successful stamping without any issues)
Previous visa & i-94 expired :
September 30 2017
Even dependents got stamping based on Primary visa holder (I-797B).
Another case details below
—– One Case Details as below ————-
Denial & Approval & Stamping completed with I-797B
1) Applied transfer on Dec 8 2017 – Got receipt – Premium processing.
2) Got RFE in Dec 2017
3) Denied – Mar 17th 2018
4) Re applied same employer
(to same project and same employer)
5) May 5 2018- Receipt. (Premium processing)
6) got RFE May 15
7) jun 20 2018 – Approved.
8) Jun end 2018 – Document at hand = I-797B
9) Attended visa interview at Matamoros on Jul 17th 2018 (Got successful stamping without any issues
1.Who is your employer?
2.what they will do?
4.do you have masters?
5.where you did? Is it in IT?
No documents asked , except I797.
Note: my i94 with previous employer was valid till 2020
Scenario 1) Candidates Interview questions & another candaidate profile
1. How long have you been working for this employer?
2. What is your salary? DS160 salary
3. Do you have end client? Yes
4. Name the end client? Name and tell what they(client) do.
5. Your role?
(Explain your role and where you fit in the client project)
While giving passport give along with i797 A or B whatever. They only tell i797. A or B really doesn’t matter.
Please pass this message to everyone as A or B doesn’t really matter. Matters is they need to have approved i797.
From : King of prussia, Pennsylvania; Contracting (EVC)
Last stamping : 2017, India, Got i-797B Through consular processing.
Check our reviews : https://usvisastampinginmexico.com/reviews/
H1B to H4- Change of status at Matamoros, Mexico
Attended visa interview on July 23, 24 2018
Below questions were asked by the consular officer.
Objective: Convert to H4 after H1B extension denial
Consular Officer: why are u converting from H1 to H4.
Me: My work permit extension got denied and I am currently out of status because my I94 expired.
Hence, I am here for H4 stamping to have a valid status and to join back my family in the USA.
Consular Officer: Are you going to work in US?
Me: No, Since I am not eligible to work on H4.
Consular Officer: Ok, Visa granted, come back and pick up the passport at 2:30 PM.
consular processing after h1b extension transfer denied-and-approved